I spend a lot more time on-line than is good for the rest of the things I need to do in life. And only a bit of that time is spent blogging. So, where am I for the rest? Here are some of the places where I am most often to be found. Some of these I have written about before, but they are still where I hang out, and so worthy of being written about again.
1) Conceptis Puzzles: seriously, if I could break this habit, I'd have hours more each week. In fact the only thing that takes up more of my on-line time is...
2) What to Expect forums: and I don't even post there (I keep meaning to, but haven't done it yet). It's uncanny, whenever I have a concern or question, 99% of the time, someone has just posted about it, or will post about within a day or two.
3) The Archers message board: as I know I've mentioned earlier, I don't really even listen to it anymore! But I still read the synopses and check the boards. Strange, I know. And I have no interest in posting here.
4) Obsessively checking my e-mail: because you never know when spam will attack, and your e-mail account will need protecting...
5) And of course, other blogs: but not as much as I'd like to. Give me some way of getting rid of my need for #1 and 3, and I'd be by much more often!
So, what about for you? What takes up time that you could usefully spend on other things?