In no particular order:
1) Gaining weight. As in, 'does this top make my belly look big?' And yes, I know, every top makes my belly look big.
2) Not gaining weight. As in 'does this belly make my baby look small?'
3) Heartburn. It will only get worse. So far, I've only thrown up once...but I worry that number will increase. A lot.
4) Baby moving. Shouldn't she be stronger by now? Isn't she supposed to be getting direct blows to vital organs? Wedging hands and feet in between ribs?
5) Baby not moving. Hey, where are you?! Are you O.K.?!
6) Clothes. My clothes will do for the time being, but my child, who I might point out has not yet been born, already has way more outfits than I do. When you look at the proof in the photo, please consider that this does not include her equally large (and growing) collection of knitted items, compliments of Farmor*.
7) Gestational diabetes. I haven't heard anything about my test for this, and I'd imagine that no news is good news. But for various reasons, this has long been the complication that I least want to get.
8) Loss of brain mass. People keep telling me about how my brain is actually getting smaller because of the pregnancy, as much as 8% smaller. I'm not sure I can afford to lose that much of my brain.
9) Maybe at some point having to go on bedrest. Cause if there's anything that would get me desperate to leave the house, it would be not being able to leave the house.
10) Sleep. For how long will I usually be able to sleep through the night? When, after going from 'pregnant' to 'mom' will I ever sleep again?
Oh, and by the way, worries aside, everything seems to be going quite well!
*Farmor. In English, paternal grandmother; literal translation, 'father mother'. So, Thor's mom.
***10:30ish update to #3: Make that twice. All I can say is, yick!***